Top 5 French Bulldog Skin Care Products
1. Natural Dog Company – Snout Soother
If your Frenchie is anything like mine, they might suffer from a dry, crusty, cracked nose from time to time.
Ugh… chapped noses are no fun.
To my surprise, a tiny dab of the snout soother worked so quickly to alleviate my Frenchie’s awfully dry nose.
This was the first skin product I ever bought for my Frenchie, and I still have the same container over a year later. It works so well!
Helps soothe nose issues like cracking and dryness— keep your Frenchie's nose looking as cute as possible (and comfortable for them).
This is the easiest way to treat your Frenchie's dry nose!
- Easy to apply
- Non-toxic & fragrance-free
- Helps with broken skin, hyperkeratosis, and dry skin
2. Earthbath All Natural Pet Shampoo
This is my personal favorite shampoo to use for my Frenchie.
It’s a shampoo formulated with two extra ingredients: oatmeal and aloe. These two ingredients help to fight skin irritation and help the skin to heal and moisturize.
Control your dog's shedding with this pH-balanced, soap-free shampoo.
It contains aloe vera, shea butter, green tea extract, and other natural ingredients to nourish skin.
- Gentle on their skin
- Controls shedding, dander, and allergens
- Moisturizes skin with Shea Butter & Omega Fatty Acids
3. FURminator Deshedding Tool
Are you tired of your Frenchie shedding everywhere?!
Don’t put up with it any longer, and put an end to the shedding today with the
All dogs shed to some degree— you can't change that...
But the FURminator can significantly reduce loose hair and minimize shedding.
With a curved edge that conforms to your dog's body for comfort, there's no risk of cutting their skin or damaging their coat.
- Safe— won't cut skin or damage coat
- Effective— reduces loose shedded hair
- Easy to use— just gently brush their coat
4. Pogi’s Grooming Wipes
In my opinion, some plain-old wipes are an essential item for any Frenchie owner to have.
Not just any wipe will do for our pups either… When looking for a wipe, use this checklist
- Doesn’t irritate eyes. The wipe itself and its fragrance.
- Free of irritants such as alcohol, parabens, and other harsh chemicals
Sure, Frenchies don't need to be groomed every week, but they still get messy.
These grooming wipes are perfect for keeping your Frenchie fresh in between grooming.
Use to wipe away any odors, dirt, and dander from your Frenchie's coat.
- All-natural— free of any hard ingredients
- Hypoallergenic— won't irritate sensitive skin
- Easily removes odors
5. Warren London Hydrating Butter
Are you looking for a simple skincare product for your Frenchie that will keep their skin hydrated, moisturized, smooth, shiny, and smelling clean without leaving gross oily residues behind?!
Then I’d check out the Warren London Hydrating Butter on Chewy.
- Comes in a variety of fragrances
- Easy to apply… just rub it on and let it dry
- Hydrates for 24 hours by releasing moisturizing emollients