Sure, Frenchies don’t need lots of grooming, but they certainly do get dirty.
Most especially, their folds need to be wiped on a regular basis, at least 2-3x a week.
If you can, you should wipe their folds on a daily basis.
All-Purpose Grooming Wipes
Pogi's Grooming Wipes
Buy Now on Amazon Buy Now on Chewy
Sure, Frenchies don't need to be groomed every week, but they still get messy.
These grooming wipes are perfect for keeping your Frenchie fresh in between grooming.
Use to wipe away any odors, dirt, and dander from your Frenchie's coat.
- All-natural— free of any hard ingredients
- Hypoallergenic— won't irritate sensitive skin
- Easily removes odors
03/31/2023 06:52 pm GMT
What you can use these grooming wipes for…
- Cleaning paws— After a walk or playing outedoors, use grooming wipes to clean your Frenchie’s paws. This can help remove dirt, mud, and other debris from their paws and prevent them from tracking it into your home.
- Cleaning folds— Frenchies have wrinkles or skin folds that can trap dirt, debris, and even moisture. These areas can be prone to infection if not kept clean. Use grooming wipes to gently clean these folds and prevent irritation, infection, or bad odor.
- Cleaning the ears— Use grooming wipes to clean the inside of your Frenchie’s ears. This can help remove dirt and debris that can cause infections and irritation.
- Cleaning the nose— Frenchies can get dirty around their nose, especially if they like to sniff around a lot. Use grooming wipes to clean around their nose, removing any dirt or debris that may have accumulated.
- Cleaning around the eyes— Grooming wipes can also be used to clean around your Frenchie’s eyes. This can help remove any tear stains, discharge, or other debris that may have accumulated around the eye area.
- Cleaning the rear end— Frenchies can also get dirty around their rear end, especially after they’ve gone to the bathroom. Use grooming wipes to clean the area, keeping it fresh and odor-free.
- Freshening up— If your Frenchie has an odor, use grooming wipes to freshen them up. Gently wipe your Frenchie’s coat and skin with the wipes to help remove dirt, grime, and odor-causing bacteria.
- Spot cleaning— If your Frenchie has a particularly dirty or smelly spot on their coat, you can use grooming wipes to spot clean the area. This is especially useful for Frenchies who love to roll in things they shouldn’t!
- After-bath touch-up— If your Frenchie has a few spots that didn’t get completely clean during bath time, use grooming wipes to do a quick touch-up. This can help ensure that your Frenchie is clean and fresh-smelling all over.