All Frenchies love to sleep— they won’t complain whether they’re sleeping on the floor, their bed, your bed, or the couch.
But a comfortable bed is essential for any dog and can make a big difference in their quality of sleep.
Here are some of the best beds, both normal beds and heated beds (for when it’s really cold out!).
From the same company that makes the award-winning Casper Mattress for us humans, is the Casper Dog Bed.
With pressure-relieving foam and a scratch-resistant top layer, this mattress has been engineered to help your dog get the best sleep possible.Pros:
12/02/2023 05:12 pm GMT
- Memory foam— supportive & comfy memory foam for the best night's sleep your Frenchie has ever had
- Removable cover— easy to wash & slobber-stain resistant
Frenchies are known for being bad at regulating their body temperatures— in both hot & cold environments.
These heated beds can provide warmth & comfort to your Frenchie without having to bundle them up in a blanket.
The K&H Thermo-Snuggly Sleeper heated dog bed is designed to provide warmth and comfort for your pet during cold times of the year.
It features a 6 watt heater that warms to your dog's normal body temperature only when they are in the bed.
The bed is available in two sizes, with a removable and machine-washable cover for easy care and meets safety standards.Pros:
- Machine washable
- Automatically turns on when they're in bed
12/02/2023 04:01 pm GMT
- Temperature not adjustable
The K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pad is designed to keep your pet warm and comfortable.
It features a soft microfleece top and corner slits to perfectly fit into any crate.
This lightweight and machine washable pad is ideal for travel or placement anywhere in your home.Pros:
- Non-slip bottom
- Machine washable
- Perfect for using in a crate, dog house, or anywhere else your Frenchie likes to lay
12/02/2023 04:43 pm GMT
- Not for outdoors use
- Not as comfy as a bed
The K&H Pet Bed Warmer is a thermostatically controlled heating pad designed to provide optimal warmth for pets.
The low wattage pad adjusts to the normal body temperature of your pet only when they are in the bed and remains just above ambient air temperature when not in use.
This bed warmer is safe, energy-efficient and easy to use, making it a perfect addition to your pet's bed, it measures 11" x 23.75" and uses only 13 watts of power.Pros:
- Works with your current bed
- Only heats up when they're in bed
12/02/2023 10:07 am GMT
- Might not work well with thick beds
Benefits of heated beds
- Keep your Frenchie warm: Frenchies short coats make them highly susceptible to getting too cold
- Improved comfort: A heated bed can provide warmth and comfort for Frenchies, helping them to relax and sleep more soundly.
- Pain relief: For French Bulldogs with joint issues, a heated bed can provide heat therapy to alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Increased circulation: The warmth from a heated bed can help to increase blood flow and circulation, which can have benefits for the overall health of the dog.
- Easy to clean: Most heated beds are made with removable and machine-washable covers, making them easy to clean and maintain.